Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Back to school.
Tired and drained.
It has been interesting though, Mrs Chiaw makes my day gay. :D Alellu, baby!
Another cute one like Ms Chng. Spent my bio double period laughing at her, and learning about flowerrs, and about glowing plants from my new table partner.
Lord I pray, use me to reach her.
Training was, boring? Yeah. I didn't give my all and didn't feel like it. And I found out some irritating facts. From the people whom I remember their bdaes, but they don't rmb mine. Grrrr! Can't help to be dissapointed, but who cares? Hah, I've got my cheer up messages from dear spinelli, and wanehhhhhhh wanenenenenehhhh neh neh neh. Haha I like how that sounds :D Was quite shocked of how such a blur bozo flowerhead could make me change my mind about such a matter. which is not netball fyi.
Still, after trg was beautiful and sad.
It felt so, I don't know. The bus ride there was..wild. I felt like my aorta had been pulled out by you, and the vena cavas someone else and they just swapped places. Like my blood was flowing in the wrong direction now, against all the valves and whatnots, swelling my brains.
It was good to see you again(:
Although I gave you 2 hugs in school today, it wasn't like the last one. I'm glad I had just one last chance to hug you! haha, you're hugs are priceless, you know that? :D But it's getting quite free now eh. xp Hugging you so openly at the main road t-junction was really quite new to me too. ;D But I'm sorry, I wasn't listening to what you were saying when I hugged you goodbye. And I guess you weren't listening to me either cos you only heard what I said after the third time I said "I'll miss you".
I'm glad I could walk you home tonight ;) though kinda regretted not walking all the way to your door..cos it's the last time I'll be walking down that street with you. ): And when you left, I thought about the time I was suprised to see you at uncle Peter's hse during chinese new year..then the time we ran napha together, and I asked you what you had for breakfast. ;D Then those gay times. and the gay bandana your grandmother sewed in malaysia for us. then campcraft times..
Now you'll be going, maybe forever. Well, at least if you stay strong, I know there'll still come a day I'll see you again. And it'll be longer than forever (:
Or maybe, I might see you again some many years later, at uncle Billy's house. ;)
And yes I'll miss you, don't doubt. That'll be the forth time I've said that tonight.Oh there was a very cute auntie in the bus who stood infront of me! Haha she was looking at my shoe bag, my phone, then she touched my earpiece wire..which gave me quite a shock. But then she smiled and I just smiled back and laughed. (: I think maybe she is somewhat autistic? Seems like. Dang, true smiles always never fail to melt my heart.
So smile for me when you see me yeah?
(:
I just read smth that was linked on ahma's post.
http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/revelation_of_hell_by_7_youths.htm
It showed hell, visited by 7 youths, brought by Jesus, to share with us.. Gah, that was totally new to me. Must see! Although maybe I shouldn't have read it just before sleeping. Oh well, I'm still feeling safe and sound in His arms(:
Chipped @ 10:18 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter