Monday, January 12, 2009 Sad but Beautiful
CONGRAT'S TO MAGNIFICENT 2008!
& of course my dear batch for their awesome HMT results which I did so badly in, I didn't get the slip back. It's okay Eunice, don't cry. Haha, my desperate message got through eh? Tsktsk, oh what I have to do to get your attention. TSK. I'm not doing that again, haha! Hm. If only you knew I had not only one dream with you in it huh?
COUSIN! Well done with your results! Although it was disappointing for that one subject which caused you not to be able to get into RJC or HC, it was still smth to be proud of! When I heard you were crying, it made me sad. It's alright, like what I said, the Lord has a purpose for what He does! Cos He said so Himself(: I've looked up to you almost all my life, and this is no exeption..Be Strong!!! Jesus loves you, and so does your cousin (:
Despite the pondering, the wondering, and the wandering-I had a great time with you two ex i/c's today(: and though you didn't eat anything but a macflurry (while i had big mac and coke and fries with caramel) it was worth the 2 hrs we sat there hm? And I had a nice talk with you on the way home. It seems like a weekly routine now..I'll miss walking with you.
My life is but a weaving
between my Lord and me,
I cannot choose the colors,
He worketh steadily...
The dark threads are as needful
in the Weaver's skellful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
in the pattern He has planned.
Chipped @ 10:17 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter