Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Fair-field, no?

15-26.
Alot of people cried today, it's true. & tough luck, it's them. x) Okay that was mean, but why do they have to copy our last year's merlin jersey and same wonderful bibs to match?? It was shocking to the max&confusing! Haha it wasn't only once when some of us cheered a rebound or interception..only to find out it's not our teammates who did it.
Ah, it was kinda weird today. Fi was all nervey and stuff, while I seriously didn't feel a thing. Tragic as it was, we drew in 1st quart, led by 1 in 2nd quart, drew in 3rd quart, and SCORED in 4th.The Lord has answered me once again(:

Still, disappointment.

Ah well, at least now I have a Friday to look forward to? ;) Hah, I hope no teachers come and ask me for lunch.
& congrat's to the jrs who got an astonishing 66-0 win!

MUST CAN WILL

Lord, help me to see my own beautiful pattern..and to remember that each line and each color on my shell was put there by You. Help me not to compare myself to others, so that I may appreciate my own uniqueness. ~Carol Hamblet Adams


Chipped @ 8:52 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis