Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Grace;

Yup, that was the topic for the sermon today. Haha seems like everything these days has to do with you huh, second i? You didn't post about the story of your mom! Hahaha why everytime I walk you home got ppl see huh. Neighbor, then mother..first one thought I was your girlfriend, next thought I was your guy friend ohmygosh! Well maybe my hair looked spiked or something cos I didn't bother combing it after jumping out of bed when you called me. Tsk, I was SLEEPING. x) No bad feelings, it was fun. First time I sneaked out of the house in the middle of the night, first time I've had someone walk into my estate with 2 other mad people saying there's psychopaths jumping out of school windows..and it was for the first time I walked someone home from my home at an hour to midnight. BE HONOURED. Well then again, I might never have a chance to do that again.. ):
Lunch tomorrow, I still think buying back food to do outdoor cooking is a greaaaat idea :D last meal with the campcrafters, by campcrafting. superduper! Don't you think?

I was listening to a song Hannah sent me yesterday, and when I heard it, it reminded me of you. So here's Saying Goodbye, by S club 7, dedicated for the cc 2nd I '08!

In the years to come, will you think about these moments that we shared,
In the years to come, are you gonna think over, and how we lived each day with no regrets,
nothing lasts forever though we want it to, the road ahead holds different dreams for me and you.

chorus
Sometimes goodbye so it in your heart it's the only way for destiny,
sometimes goodbye though it it's the only way left for you and me,
though it's the hardest thing to say, I miss your love in every way,
so say goodbye but don't you cry cause true love never dies.

In a year from now maybe there'll be things we wished we'd never said,
in a year from now maybe we'll see eachother, standing on the same street corner no regrets,
each and every end is always writen in the stars, if only I could stop the world

Sometimes goodbye so it in your heart it's the only way for destiny,
sometimes goodbye though it it's the only way left for you and me,
though it's the hardest thing to say, I miss your love in every way,
so say goodbye but don't you cry cause true love never dies.
And when you need my arms to run into, i'll come for you,
nothing will ever change the way I feel.


Graceee. Grace. GracegraceTangtangtang. Gracetangsecondic. SecondIc. SecondIIII.CC. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. Campcraft! CampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraftCampcraft Cammmmmpcrrrrrraftttt. Corn. Popcorn. Limejuice .Limejuice,fishdough. Knotsandlashing. KnotsandlashingKnotsandlashing. Twine.Dogsticks,staplers. Olevelbannersincampcraftbox. Messtins. Millionsandmillionsofmesstins. Forkandspoons. Lighters. Gasstoves,matches,solidfuel. Punkstwigs,saaaaaaaaand,zincplate. Bricks. Bread. Firewood. Choppingfirewoodinpestoreonopenhouse. TheHorizontalRow. Horizontalrow .Campcraftttdept. Campcraft,proposalcampcrap.
Maytavee. Grace. Wanehhhh. CAMPCRAFT COALS O8.


dang I'm gonna miss saying these words.
Oh well, tomorrows gonna end it all.

The weekend was..usual. Saturday was quite interesting as a lady fell asleep on me in the bus back home. I have no idea how, I was so smeally! Hahaha hilarious. What else..ah yes, Mama's house! Haha jiayous Hannah Tay Shi En! I know you'll do great cousin!! Time passes so fast, I never knew the day when I have to go to school all by myself would come..
Visited KongKong today! He looks great(: The Lord never fails to answer prayers. The tube for breathing has been removed, so he's breathing on his own now!! But still taking liquid food through a tube.. might take chemo soon.

Hmm. I hope my desperados did some good. Hah, it was really weird cos I've never done or said anything like that before. Tsktsktsk that's how bad you were! You lousy hairy thing ;) Campfire OAC 'o9! We're gonna rock the house dudes, no doubt.
Campfire's hot, campfire's cool; It's the night of your lives, and we're gonna RULE!
Hoho, that's right. And no, G, even though i know you know I'm hot to smoking extent, I'm not gonna be, the campfire. Dx


Chipped @ 9:36 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis