Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Here we go again-Tired;

That's how I've been feeling most of the time lately.. School has just been a rush. Rarely have a time on my own these days cos of meetings and talks and cca. phwoar. Hah, I'm getting quite used to sleeping at 10 and waking up at 3am already. It's really quite soothing(: cos it's so quiet and serene and there's only songs after songs on the radio. No interuptions from phones and such, really gives my mind something to focus on.

Okay, that aside. School today was hilarious. Mdm Audra is really quite funny even with her sexy voice now, but Mrs Yeo and Mdm Faridah kept calling on me today. sigh. My name is so nice to call eh? Haha. But..then came netball. & before that was Ms poon's briefing so I totally missed lunch):
When you said you would, I didn't think it would be there, right then. Of all the things you've told me before though it might be a good one year back, I've never really seen you tear. Apart from coals, which is a different story. Disappointment; stress; irritation. It's all part of the package, don't let it affect you so much, it'll all be over sooner than you know(: Don't be sad, Princess Fiish, it hurts me bad):

Hah, I really truly agree with you, S. It's not the same. No, no more. I thought it'd be easier, to work with ppl with passion, unlike our batch. But I was proven wrong. Individualistic, each one..it's worse than I thought. Over-passion? I don't like it. & I can't wait for it to be over. Horrible leader I am, but that doesn't matter. I'm not treated like a leader anyways. Now what, you want me to make a speech for these people? Great, you've just taken my Friday. My Friday, which motivated me to go through trg. A friend, a family, a teacher. & just cos of my flimsy title of 'capt' I have to choose the latter, and give up the other two. Blub blub. D:

AMK, Fairfield M, HIH, SCGS. Heard from HF that they just chose school team today? Hah, to think the next time I'd be seeing you again, will be on court. Yep, our grouping is not easy heh. It'll be quite a shame if we're kicked out at round 1, no? Hah ah well. Here I come Friday, here I come. Lord give me strength!


Be beautiful inside, in your hearts,
with the lasting charm of a gentle
and quiet spirit which is so precious to God.
1 Peter 3: 4


Chipped @ 9:26 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis