Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Saturday, January 3, 2009
my head is spinning

Yes it is spinning, and spinning v badly. Why. Must be the Poh Poh Poh Poh. Gave me a headache. Hahah! You lousycow(:
After reading what you wrote, it really made me think. All we've been through, may not be like titanic, but it's a chunk. Although you called me naive, although sometimes gave me that glare, although I've heard so much.. I still must say, your still one of a kind(: I'm not sure what you mean, is it really the walk to my house? Yeah, I remember you walking me home those two nights, you like a drunk bomb gone off(: I never knew it held memories for you..
Are you really going? It cannot be. Why? Haha, but then again, there's so many of my questions you left unanswered. Right now, I miss you too. You being gay with our other gay-ers, the funny flat hair after taking of the helmet, the gay bandana your grandma sewed for us! The walks home, the limeade marathon..and of course the first time I saw you with red eyes, and finally managed to give you a hug. But that was only one. And now you say your going? That was the reason your not in the board anymore..things will be different. Being in the same dept as you for both times, and now your not there. I'll miss you, 2nd i. You were one of a kind, one of a kind. ;) and you almost made me cry.


Okay, it's getting late. I havn't finished my hols hw yet:P Hahaha I heard about the ET joke. ohgosh, he's my form tr again! Haha! Ohwell, I'm somewhat glad(:
Talked to spinelli today. Thank you Janell(: For everything, really. Thank the Lord for such a friend as you! And you really did cheer me up. I'll do as you say, look forward to the 7th year of our friendship, and lock my brain of all that $%^&*!@# stuff. haha that was not meant to be vulgar btw xD whoo. How am I gonna survive this. I really still feel like quitting. Dang. Just a few more months, few more..

Letting go of me,
holding on to You

There is a past which is gone forever,
but there is a future which is still our own.
~F.W. ROBERTSON


Chipped @ 7:43 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis