Sunday, January 25, 2009 Numb
New Years Eve. Hohoho here we go..I hope maybe this year people don't mistake me for a m___. Somehow I'm not so looking forward to it. Visiting means walking, walking means pain. Urgh my knee is silently killing me right now, and I have no idea why. Lx, I don't think it's cos I was jumping for joy after long Friday. Haha! Gah, Friday was like a funeral in wait for me, due to the very first two periods.. heh. But school wasn't that bad(: Finally I got to talk to the silent one. HAHAHA it was quite hilarious. Seriously, okay when I talk to people sometimes they go red for no apparent reason ( i must lower my temperature hur hur), but never seen someone go as red as you for such a long time. How do you do that?? haha!
Yesterdays trg was, how you say, lousy? I didn't put in anything, and didn't gain anything. Ms Chng looked me in a weird way and I felt nothing so.. bleah. Hah, I actually had thoughts of just picking up my bag and walking out of kallang, cos no one would notice if I did. Maybe some would rejoice? Oh no, I'm doing a bad job. But I don't feel anything anymore-numbness. I got my steel coated heart back that doesn't link to any emotions again. But then I remembered what Lx said in her short 'ship' card. Coincidence or not, (which you apparently always are) that days' quote was one of my favourite, '
I am not afraid of the storm, for I am learning to sail my ship." I guess when I thought of what you wrote, I felt kinda guilty. Kapeesh. But M.Y and her bananas are kinda hilarious xD
Days, weeks have been passing. Draining away. I must stop my ice-blended milo addiction. & start studying! ohpoo. That day during dialog in the council room, everyone was saying the pressure in class was great- motivates each other to study..but there I was thinking: Ohno, I need more than this pressure to get me going, cos right now, I don't feel a thing. Gah.
Lord, give me that self control.Alright. I don't wanna write anymore. Toodles, God bless ya all (: (in correct english,as taught to me by my Pretty, it's "all of you" :))
Chipped @ 8:54 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter