Thursday, January 29, 2009 Poo.
"don't know if i can keep you in sight any longer"
How it rings in my head. I don't know. I don't know. I feel just the same way too ): Just hearing this from you, it was so painful. Every heartbeat. My heart was crying with you. There's just so much I wanna say to you; but if everything doesn't come out right, just remember: However far the world tries to pull us apart, my heart will always be right there next to yours..& if they had hands, it'll be holding yours tight (:
It hurts, yes it does. & that's cos I love you, buddy, I still do.

There's so many songs I listen to nowadays that just remind me of you, of the [mad] things we used to do..of, now. Still, all those sad songs, they're just not you! But I was listening to a song that next morning on my way to school, I heard this song, and it's just the kind of songs i think you'd like ;)
/gah, the song doesn't wanna load ):
Billy Joel - River of Dreams
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
From the mountains of faith
To a river so deep
I must be looking for something
Something sacred I lost
But the river is wide
And it's too hard to cross
And even though I know the river is wide
I walk down every evening and I stand on the shore
And try to cross to the opposite side
So I can finally find out what I've been looking for
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the valley of fear
To a river so deep
And I've been searching for something
Taken out of my soul
Something I would never lose
Something somebody stole
I don't know why I go walking at night
But now I'm tired and I don't want to walk anymore
I hope it doesn't take the rest of my life
Until I find what it is that I've been looking for
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the jungle of doubt
To a river so deep
I know I'm searching for something
Something so undefined
That it can only be seen
By the eyes of the blind
In the middle of the night
Chipped @ 8:50 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter