Wednesday, February 4, 2009 28-22
Yeah, our score for our 2nd match. AMK. Hmm, HF plays the same position as i do. Or in correct terms,
did. I don't play at all now. I bet you didn't give me a thought. Okay, I know the knee problem and all, but seriously! I feel more comfortable running than walking. Walking hurts, running surprisingly doesn't. :/ We played better today, it was a tough fight. Still, the atmosphere and feelings and all are all jumbled for me. Somehow, I don't seem to care the outcome, don't feel the tensity, but..I really wanted to play today.
I havn't felt that way in ages.
Some things have been occuring lately, and I've only one thing to say. I am just so amazed with what the Lord does for me.. When I was feeling down, lonely and confused, He just sent someone to sms me a random word of encouragement.. I really didn't know what to say. But just cry:')
Thank You Father, for always being by my side, and never letting go.Ugh. I've just been thinking about the same thing over and over again. It came strong that day, & I promised myself I'd say it the next day.
But I guess I failed myself again.Love knows no limit to its endurance,no end to its trust, no fading of its hope;it can outlast anything. Love never fails.1 Corinthians 13:7-8You asked of what I think love is? I'm not sure. Its undefined, a million words or pictures wouldn't be able to capture it's meaning. Although I do know, the strongest of all, is sacrificial love- the one Jesus had for you, when He chose to come to this cruel world, just to die on that cross for you; where all the true love in this world is nothing in comparison to it. 'As Jesus stepped into the garden, you were in His prayers. As Jesus looked into heaven, you were in His vision.. His final prayer was about you. His final pain was for you. His final passion was you.' - Max Lucado
Chipped @ 8:09 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter