Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Bleah

& the million and one has nulled.

So much to say, so little time. I love you Lord, I really do. Thank You for encouraging my heart when I broke down that day, & for making miss my bus(es), and for that quiet walk home. Thank You for walking by my side, & reaching out for me when I was torn. No words had meant more to me than those. "Don't give up, for I am with you."
I won't.

My head's been in a whiz these days. Talking to myself as usual.. But the Lord knows how I feel& all that I think. & that's enough for me. (:

N; I love you, I really do. Don't give up on me, cos I haven't on you. Reminisce, but never want back what we had. Let's look for something new ((:



Chipped @ 8:22 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis