Tuesday, February 10, 2009 :D
Hmmm. Today was full of surprises. Like the note HLS gave me ( I'm still having goose bumps, mind you!) But yeah, it did make it better, though I'm wondering now what you are going to do with my <3. And you put it in your wallet sommore! D: Eeee. I'd rather it be bouncing ontop of Lady Liberty than in your wallet. So many guys photos there D: D: haha!
& finally heard MP scream again. It's been a while..
Heyy M! Haha, for one I've known for a period of time as I've known you, it's really a wonder how God makes things speed up so fast. You don't need the cards anymore, you already know more than whatever there was. I'm really quite surprised at that it was so easy to talk, but I enjoyed listening too(: Know that if you run out of names, mine will always be available yeah? Even if it is just to crap around or be yourself! I know how difficult that is sometimes ;)
Let Jesus fight the war for you(:Yesterday.I have realised it is dangerous to smell like vanilla.
Get well soon Ann! (:
74. Gah bah. We could've done better. It was like playing monkey in the middle. People, we were that pathetic. But still, hope you enjoyed it, it's the only time we'd be allowed to play like monkeys. & I felt so malu-ated. D:
Thank You, Lord, for hope in times of despair...for light in times of darkness...for patience in times of suffering. For assuring me that with You all things are possible.
~Carol Hamblet Adams
Chipped @ 5:51 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter