Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Sunday, February 8, 2009
I live to love You

Dear Father, I'm sorry for having been so far, even though you held me close to Your heart. I'm sorry for the times I've failed You, again and again. Yet, when I call out Your Name, You never failed me.. Thank You Lord, for answering my prayers, my questions, my reasonings, Thank You for lifting me up when I cry, when I'm down in the dirt. Thank You for moulding my heart, making it stronger every time it hurts. Thank You, for the pain & the sufferings You've put me through, to show me Lord, that You were always there for me, may it be spiritual, emotional or even physical! Thank You, for always doing what was best for me even when I hated it, then explaining why it was so in the most beautiful ways. Lord, thank You for this pain in my knees, for the pain in my heart, oh the physical pains. For I leaned on You, and you made me stronger than I ever was before. You taught me Lord, that I am my best, when I depend on You. Thank You, Father, for these gentle yet deep ways you did this, that struck my soul and my heart, like no one has ever done before. Thank You Jesus, for loving me for all I am, beautifully and wonderfully made in Your Hands, and all I pray Lord, is to keep on moulding me like clay in Your hands, to make me the person you want me to be, and that I may put my trust in you in every breath I take. Amen.

I will live to love You
I will live to bring You praise
I will live a child in awe of You


Chipped @ 7:48 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis