Past two days have been seemingly interesting(: Training was back to normal for me, & somehow, I think I played like my old self again. X, P & C came back to 'coach' us for scgs match..maybe that spurred on something? I've realised I can only play under pressure. hm. I'd like to say thanks to one of the st marg twin for that encouragement at the end(: It means alot. & I'll find out your name soon!
Hmmm. Princess wants to take P too?? Never would've guessed. The only differece is that I want to help people and bring them peace&happiness, she wants to help dead people and bring them justice. Okay, now I'm not so suprised;) Eh, really I don't mind going overseas to study tgt! But then if we stay in the same apartmen, I'll be weary. haha! We can be psycho friends(:
Hey 'mom'! Hahaa yes, I'm touched(: though not at the point when you called me a goondu D: Awww I thought you were joking about it the other time. & you can check out todays lifestyle for your pick of dinosaurs!! :D I'll be waiting(: Love you too.
Sermon today was awesome. It's been quite a while since I felt His presence so strong. & the Lord always speaks to me on topics I've been pondering..today was on Death. Coincidental as it is, I just recieved an email on it from BurpBurp too. Hmm, so black and taboo as it seems, it really gives one in Christ to rejoice(: Really. I didn't see how, other than spending eternity with Him, which is already so undescribably awesome.
Chipped @ 8:32 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter