Thursday, February 5, 2009 Rackyyy
Hmm actually, the best part of the day was coming home from it. Since I'm coming home with the two red-liners. Ahma ah! Oh gosh. My abs seriously ached from the two outburst of hysteria-ness! I'm glad the MRT station and mrt wasn't that crowded..we must've looked like we've run out from IMH. I've not laughed so much since when I can't remember. Still can't believe we missed our stop by 5 stops and still could ask how many more stops to go! Alamak. But Jack Sparrow was funnier.
&yes! It feels good to talk to someone about Him. Although we were so deep in convo about Him that we did not see 10 stops go by..and nearly went from harbourfront to the other side! haha, maybe we do have that slight bit in common la, you are my ahma anyways ;)
School was kinda awesome today. I have no idea where this joy came from. But I like it(:
I've figured out the Bible is like my Happy drug. Although what i read then may not be of positive exuberant things, God just pours into me just by doing that. Love never dies.
Haha C ah, C. We rock man. HAHA. Let's try it out tomorrow too.
P/s. The spelling for the word is 'recce'. But it doesn't look so cool as rackyy so yeah. x)
Chipped @ 9:40 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter