Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Run

These days have been interesting. I have really just lost count of the Lord's blessings upon me in these few days.. It feels good to be back(:
Trg ytd, was a relief I've been searching for for the past half year now. It feels like I've got the old sec 1 coach back. Finally the tensity is gone. Love- the most important of all. Although I didn't get to do much cos she found out about my knee. Haha, and Mrs Yeo can be quite cute sometimes la, (speaking of which, He answered my plea of mercy after what I said during Focus grp:/ Thank You, Lord) and the oranges worked out quite well. Thank God for letting me have such a cooperative understanding v.c (:

Time passes, or more correctly, flies- and I can't believe E is starting to school tomorrow!!! :O Pray that everything goes smoothly and he doesn't use his 6 teeth to bite anyone. And hopefully H will not be so overprotective as she is and let the teachers go within the 1m boundary to him ;) Haha when i say overprotective, I mean, overrrrrrprotective. Today I was playing with N (who is 8 btw,) and she was 'pushing' me..then my lil 'big' sis who's 12 yrs younger than me started shouting and running towards us "NONONONO CANNOT! CANNOT PUSH MY DAJIE! STOPPP!" and then spread her arms out like a mother hen between me and her and glared at her friend! Haha! She makes my world go round ;)

Hmm. Too many things been happening at one go..I need a break. Sec 1s starting trg this week hohoho! Mandz ah, you must okay, must!!! You're in control, make it happen. Alright, I stink currently, cos my brother splashed pool water on me as I was holding him to stop him from dunking in by himself and jumping off the steps to grab a floating flower petal. ...so I shall go and make myself smell better(:

God bless!


Chipped @ 9:18 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis