Wednesday, February 11, 2009 shadow;
Nyehh. Saturday :( I don't wanna go. So many things to do, so little time. It is causing alot of ppl headaches too. Get well soon, A (:
Today was weirdly cool. Haha, I bet the scholars ponned today cos of L trg. HAHA what cervix pain. gosh, I thought it's called menstrual cramps?? Okayy. Speaking of L trg. Alamakkkkkkkkkk. Snailey ah, snailey. You aren't only a heartless heartbreaker or a heart fixer, you are also a heart attacker. I shall not post of your stunt here lest you jump ( or fall xP) on me tmr. tsk. Yes, it's funnily painful. Funny, cos that's what you are, and it was quite comical; but I guess it was painful too cos I couldn't catch you. Yeah it sounds stupid but I promised you what ever I wrote on that card, and I intend to keep it, whether emotionally or physically(: & yeah you hairy snail, totally ruined it after that. D:
p.s. You're welcome for Haha & the note (though you wanted to throw it away, hmph!) &you must know tt I'll always be there yeah? &dont deny,I'm hot ahah! I love you too(:Sidetracking. I am having an emoticon war with Princess Fiish now. Tsk. Bring it on, she said, so okay! We are seemingly tie-ing.
I think trg is getting better and better(: I'm improving like weirdly fast as well, and I thank God for His mercy and grace! Thank You for pulling me through the fog, & setting me on my feet again.
There are tines when encouragement means such a lot. And a word is enough to convey it.I've already let go. I didn't give up, just only let go. I've realised those missing words I wanted to say during sel. Shadow. I guess then I just copied and blabbed what I wrote in the card. Now I see..I put my surroundings before myself. The people, before my studies or my life. They're just like my sunrays. How it shines, will affect the way I am- the shadows. You're more impt than myself, but, the way you are, makes me the way I am with you. I don't have a fixed me. But I've realised, that is me. I change for the people around me, cos I've found out that you act the way you are, cos that's how you'd like others to behave to you too. But I guess I've become so grown to the habit that it's become who I am. Hah, weird.
Chipped @ 8:55 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter