Wednesday, February 25, 2009 Surrender all;
I'm tired.
Seriously. Heh, didn't sleep much last night. But I guess it paid off in a way I understood today's papers, but then again, not so much cos I had manymany careless mistakes. :/ Looks like I'll be giving you your song on the piaano then..Eh. I still don't think it's fair! Haha, be honoured, you're the first one I sang to too. x))
The Lord is gracious, & I can't deny. Thank You Lord for all that you've done for me in just this week. I must say everything is so much better since that talk with them(: Today weili commented that she saw, "a Team". Isn't that what we wanted? But really, it has been really a change these days, to say freely what I want to say. & today! Good game, cedar!! Really, it was. Although it seems like the reason that we didn't acheive it, was the thing I've been trying to improve all of us on and you've been complaining. tsk. And, yes. We'll see
you again in the finals this year;) Thanks to all those that came down today((:
Okay. Have to go to Turkey now. Bye(:
I'm soooooo gna win the catwalk. HAHAHA. Oh, be my class's (or just mine will be fine :D) Fan for cedar's got talent alright!!
Chipped @ 10:07 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter