Sunday, March 29, 2009 and the stars, they shine;
oh long days long days. i feel so drained. D:
yesterday esp. Man, i must stop this catching the last bus serice eery weekend. Rahh to my keyboard! Haha, orchard at 1130pm is ery scary. I do not want to hae to go through getting lost there again): but the whole thing was great. Congrats to my granddad! Seeing someone start anew with the Lord is just so touching. and also how the whole family sang praises to Him in front of eeryone at the wedding too.
anyway, i'e found some interesting photos. haha!
at 1130pm, waiting..
hello 1st i(:
rahh may!
this is my funny brother. I think he crashed into smth.
Dr Yap. Hohoho (x
hahaha the queen and king! He's so hyper la, so cute! (:
hahaha now a few hilarious ones.
It started off quite well and peaceful..but the dri_ers weren't that happy..
then it turned _iolent.
so we tried to hijack the bus
K got knocked off, but seems one bus dri_er likes me! Haha the other one has made the bus tilt in his alarm-ness. :O
Yep, she turned wonky, while he tries to escape.
we surround the stunned..
and i guess he couldn't take it anymore. HAHA
Ahh, but all in all, we're a happy wonky family. :))))

Chipped @ 9:46 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter