Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another long day.

It's the start.

but there's only 26 to go.
I'll play your game. Really. Since you wanna play.

It's oer. You're oer. Can't beliee it's been a year. One year. It's gna take more than just a night to kick me down again.


Thank you spinelli, for lunch and choco kisses x) sorry I was ranting most of the time ): sigh. Things are pretty different now. & i'll keep my promise of finding you in jc if i can get in yeah? I miss you too ): Esp now
.

How weird it is that such words can pull me down so easily from you.
Then again, I just read a few other words form others, & it really changed my thoughts all oer again..I'm glad to know that they know the real me. I too am tired of acting in front of you. You can stop acting, i'll stop too. (:



Chipped @ 9:20 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis