Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Thursday, March 19, 2009
(:

I'm happy today.
Although I tried waking up at 6am to do homework (and failed miserably); although I got screamed at for the first time in a long time by weili! Although my back aches like #$%^&; although the 'v' key on my com is giing me a hard time (sorry, givvving); although I've not had such bad tummy ache in ages; and although I've got a mysterious blue-black..I'm pretty glad. For everything(:
How wonderful it is to know..He's my comfort and joy!

God will never let you be shaken or moved from your place near His heart.
-Joni Eareckson Tada

Haha, really. I think I've been waiting a real long time to get scolded during trg. It was such a relief. like, finally! Okay. I recieved a funny observation today, Y says I'vvve changed during trg. & i'm gna give up on pressing the 'v' key already, shall do without it! She says it's better so, haha! Trg was pretty enjoyable today. I guess my mindset was made before going. One more month to go!!

Ytd was cool, haha shall post some pics another time(: Somebody sent me an email with a pic of some singer that looks like me. hmph, i think i'm much better looking! HAHA. &I guess I saw another side of you i neer knew.. ): you must be happy yeah? Cos sad doesn't really suit you): nor is crying! Rmb you pinky-swored me, mustn't break it! Another reason is cos it hurts me too..

Okay. I'm really tired now. I must.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Chipped @ 9:30 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis