Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Thursday, March 19, 2009
:/

okay. day was bad,but felt good. night, was bad and is ery bad. Dang. shouldn't hae ____. I feel like an idiot. and i don't want tomorrow to come. i want to call you and say no now. i need more sleep. why am i doing this. it's like walking into my death. My cousin just asked me what I think about death penalty. Hah, it's not nice. Just cos of some crime one does, just maybe one, he's not spared. at all. there's no turning back, no second chance. Why can't you gie me a second chance? i feel like a loser now. an idiotic freak loser like you said. thanks. loads. can't beliee i'm actually waking up an hour earlier to walk in the dark, sacrificing my sleep to see you first thing in the morning. really, i do not understand you like you said. you said you do not like talking bad about others behind their backs. yet what are you doing. why couldn't you say it in my face. knowing it all at once was. i don't know. i don't feel sad. angry, maybe. i walked in today, feeling hope, looking forward to the last part of this nightmare. i felt the warmth, the actual joy in ___. you know what. you just crushed it. c.r.u.s.h.e.d. i'e no idea why you asked me for tmr. really. if you hate me so much.
I'll just wait for tomorrow then, it's the most i can do.



Lord, please control me. Control my every word and action. Teach me to love. Even the most unlovable, and Lord, control my feelings. I thank You that You've brought me so far, and stopped me from breaking down so easily. I just pray, for a little bit, just a little bit further.


Chipped @ 10:38 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis