Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Sunday, March 15, 2009

I think I know why I was so emotionless on the last day. Probably because my tears had already been washed out the day before oac. :/ I just remembered. Dang.
Oh Lord, oh Lord, how You always show me that You've never given up on me, even when I'm so difficult nowadays ): Thank You for pulling me through and back up on my feet again when I'm just backsliding all over again.
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7

Haha, pleasant suprise! Yeah G, I'll gladly walk you home again, every night that you're here if you want((: afterall, O's will be o-v-e-r-r-r-r :D that is unless my parents decide to move house D:
mmm, i've been spending like the past few hours reading. it's quite interesting..though no offence to anyone but take a look. http://bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm


Chipped @ 4:54 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis