Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Sunday, March 15, 2009
last note.

I've a suddenly noticed that the song scrolling on the blazers blog is Jesse mcartney's Because You Live..why didn't I realise that before? You. I still feel like calling you an idiot. I sang that song to you&I meant every word..have I now become a nobody after 3 days?
My chest hurts, but my heart is still in your wallet aint it? Whatever I wrote on it, it's in ink. I won't go back on my word.

I was watching night at the museum last night, and heard the line! "My dum dum wants to talk" gosh, finally realised where that came from! Aye I'll still be seeing mp during pe anyways((:

Maybe on the last note, for the last camp, here's for the beloved OALs (:
Hmm, I must say, this board has really been, the most memorable board I've ever been in in cedar. & really, all the things we've been through together has always been so crazy, so unthinkable, but yet so close to our hearts now. These 3 camps that we've been working together for has truly been awesome, and thinking back, it's always the small small things that really leave a mark. Like the dumb (or so we thought) touch rugby trainings after school; the million 'unnecessary' recces we went through; the irritating mozzie bites and nature trails; the stuffy store checks that ultimately turned into vball games; the kayaking; the very first belay school at xinmin sec..then the emotional things we went through as well- the tiredness from 6hour talks that ended at the cc, the stress, the complaining, the proposals!
I'll really miss you all, all the times we've shared. From trying to be 'zai' and serious during coals, to just giving that up and going our own way after that. All the singing and dancing in the first aid base at oac '08, and so many other times my brain cannot remember. It's been an amazing journey, and I feel that after these small things we've been through together, we're closer now than just a 'board'. After the 9 days combined, nothing, can ever replace it.
Love you all(:

haha just a small one(:
Ms Poon's taken us from Changi to Labrador.
We'll be waiting for COALs Camp to come again,
Then we'll see the new batch of Leaders.
It's a living legacy, baby just say yes.

I... wonder if you know
how the Leaders are so pro!
If you see it, and you know it,
Then you better say it, yo!
Fast and furious...
O-A-Ls!
Fast and furious...
O-A-Ls!


Chipped @ 3:00 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis