Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Because of you, I loe a little more. Because of you, I take time to gie an extra kiss goodbye. Because of you, I hae a new faorite song...
Because of you , I lie today, before I worry about tomorrow... Because of you, now I can help or listen more. Because of you, today, I am me.
Eileen Wernsman


Chipped @ 7:12 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis