It's really been such a long week..and i'm back to my 3am habit again ): need sleeeep..I'm turning into a robot-cum-zombie. like, the li_ing dead. It's really been just so tiring. I'm kinda in a mixed world now. waiting for season to end, yet not wanting it to pass so fast. There def has been a change in the team.. 13 days to the finals. Somehow now, I want it to last these 13 days..It's gna be difficult just lasting the next 9. nanyang, chij, rgs. MUST CAN WILL.
Band played today. It was traumatizing and heartwrenching. It just felt so weird not being able to do anything for them.. But still, sil_er aint bad! The only bad thing about it is that it cant be fully typed out by my lousy com. C'mon people. You'_e made it. You'_e gotten to the finish line, and you'_e sacrificed all that sweat and energy, look back at it with the good memories and not of the bad yeah? Results do matter, but they don't mean a thing in our li_es. It's the pain, the sufferings, the long draining hours and laughter that's etched deep in us; not the grade that they gi_e you. For the grade that counts, is gi_en by - you. So I just want to say, well done, esp to Snailey, Ange, Jessica, Shermainey, Jerine (i'm so gna kill you two someday, you just wait!), Ahma (the other side of the family), esther(:
I'm lost. You got me lost. Maybe it'd be better, if you told me what you me to do. I'm trying, but you don't gi_e me the response..really, stop being in self denial. cos there's no way that it's gna change if you keep thinking that way. Seriously. Do you really want that bad for me to gie up on you? Stop hurting yourself for no apparent reason, girl. You know it's not the truth.You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way
But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way
Am I your fire
Your one desire
Yes I know it's too late
But I want it that way
Now I can see that we're falling apart
From the way that it used to be, yeah
No matter the distance
I want you to know
That deep down inside of me...
You are my fire
The one desire
You are
You are, you are, you are
Don't wanna hear you say
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
(Don't wanna hear you say)
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way
Chipped @ 9:24 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter