Hmmm, this is my first post after eerything..I don't know what's wrong with me. really. Somehow, I'e already forgotten..I don't want to write long mushy posts anymore, they don't last. Sigh..but then again, i must say. After all this $%^& that i'e been going through, all the times i just wanted to quit, all the times my heart shattered to dust, all the times I felt like just..like just i wasn't worth anything to anyone, let alone the leader.
But the Lord listens,
He wont forsake or lea_e us- and you know what, at the end, i really truly am so thankful for this whole journey.
The worst storms bring the most beautiful rainbows(: I guess the end wasn't really a rainbow much, but still. It paid off. Though only half my *secret mission* was complete and all, at least i showed myself that i could do smth. Maybe i'll miss netball after all. It was really quite a disappointment, really. one point): To think we all were just so oerconfident of getting through. really, the same mistake. Then again, expect the unexpected! Sports sch lost to nanyang and now ij is playing nanyang again in the finals..wow.
Hmmm, as for the remaining team (sec 3s) , jiayou, alright? It's a long way off, don't be disheartened. Alot can happen in this coming year, don't gie up on one another. I know things hae gotten pretty bad, but it's not oer, so don't let go. Cedar Netball is not going to go all this way and here so far, just to be pulled down again just because of some unsettled issues alright? so put off whateer you hae with each other, and li_e your last two years here with content. I don't hae much to say anymore, i guess whateer that was needed to be said has been said, now it's all up to you. (:
Hahahaha, we're starting this weird bonding thing with the sec 2s.. why!? they are really getting weirder and weirder. like so much time like that! hahahaha. hmmm. Listening to those high-pitched songs reminds me of you. of the times we used to go high and wild singing together..I must say, i miss haing a singing partner again. It's just so lonely singing alone! How we'd walk in the malls, next to the main road, in the mrt stations and sing to our hearts content. & we weren't shy cos we always hit that note ;)
...but why don't you say hi anymore, when you see me? what, is getting o_er me brushing me off? is ignorance going to help forget who we are, who i am? Are you trying to act like i do not exist anymore? I'm confused, honestly i am. Yes, i must say that i do feel better about you getting oer this whole thing, but you sure you want to let EERYTHING go? Een me? why?i'_e realised how important e_erykey is. it just isn't the same missing one letter ):
Chipped @ 8:20 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter