Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Saturday, April 11, 2009
it's the last;

Last trg today. It somewhat ended as a balloon deflation. Pxzzzxzxz... hahaha. mmmmm.
Somehow eerything is ending not like how i thought it would be. Heh. Cause the people turned out, not like i thought they are. Looking back, it has been quite a journey. On court today, i realised that it has been actually truly amazing how on earth i got there. Can you beliee that all this sweat and tears poured out oer this sport, wouldn't hae been so, if not for my chinese teacher in primary 3? Haha! And this team, these people, like they say - it's been like one in a billion chance that we met, and een more so that I'm spending my last year with them..
Time passes just so fast. Nb is going to be oer. Prelims are coming. D's in NS (!!!!).



it's time..




to mug. ):







will be on hiatus soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Remember, O God, my life is but a breath - Job 7:7


Chipped @ 10:27 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis