Thursday, May 7, 2009 Hero!

Teehee, look at my superhero! Cutting her hair! X)
Man, if only dajie could be like you. Bra
ve and strong you are, sadly I am not. I cannot imagine myself not squirming when taking a blood test, right infront of my eyes! And you did it, so readily and without a whine although they squeezed your finger so tight.
Sigh, you're really the best role model for your didi, not me. &You're my role model too ;)
But you know what sis, the thing that hit me was when all was o
ver, you said that - it was fun.
You smiled and laughed in the midst of everything, put on that stuffy mask when they told you to throughout the whole process, and afterwards, shared your story with us all. I'm want to be like you. & I will try to; meet those boulders in my way and roll them away with smiles, enjoying the process. ILYMM!
I needed a punching bag this morning, to grind&tear to shreds; now I'd rather a pillow, to take me to my peaceful slumber!
Chipped @ 10:57 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter