Pulling back the dusty and tattered curtains, I lay back onto the stiff board, back into my world of fantasy, alone. The room was oddly quiet and still. Hearing giggles down the corridor outside my dormitory, I slid off my bunk and crept curiously, yet suspiciously, towards the door to take a peek outside. The sight that met my eyes stunned me momentarily. “Happy birthday, Eleanor!” Almost everyone I knew stood behind all that they could afford: a huge cardboard piece with a drawn portrait of all the children at the orphanage, with the usual birthday wish. As they sang the chirrupy birthday song, their smiles and laughter finally made me realize what I had been missing all this while. These people gave me all they could give – their love. Looking at the hand-drawn faces on the board, it dawned suddenly upon me. I already had a family. They were right there in front of me.
Labels: story
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter
Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti
Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis