Today was pretty tiring..but awesome all the same (:
645 leave for Aljunied to study with the SA soccer team,sarah,Danae,Naomi & others (siti, xiwen, curry!) Haha. This was followed by an amazing race 'literal sense wo the competition' Coach gave us all maps and wanted all of us to find our way to the kallang cage. Hohoho,we were really lost at first but even though we needed 2 maps to have th whole route,it was rly less than 3k I think.
Soccer rocked as usual. Aft playing&running at kallang so often,i nvr knew 'the cage' was a small soccer area! Wow,i miss running thr.
I received a v hard kick off frm 2m away. Hit my left thigh): it hurt man. Owee. Haha ah,but on whole th whole thing was cool. D&N both scored goals! S was funny t watch as usual(:
After gettin home,my dad dragged me out t swim even tho I was obviously almost at my fainting point. Haiyo. But it turned out quite okay,and H has learned how t move Arnd by herself,and K jus pulled me here&thr so I din hafta swim,although I alr completed 4 laps.
Now, I'm jus dead beat. :O
&my bro stole my pink watch. Nyeh.
Chipped @ 8:45 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter