Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Monday, August 3, 2009

And somehow I don't seem to understand. Why. Maybe this is just God's way of making me accept what I've always looked down upon; telling me,its real.

I've all along had a distaste for ppl who gossip, who were fake, two-sided in a way. Those that had the world revolving Arnd them were no better.. And I've all the while managed to just keep them at safe distance, talking to them in hope for change, but far enough not t become senile by it.

What do I do, please tell me. When it is way out of my hand, whr someone I see practically every day drives me to the corner of sanity while I strain t maintain composure?

How do I tell you,tt it was they who behaved like u tt ticked me off, drove me over the other end of th bridge? I've never really bothered abt those who crazed over men on paper or in the highly electro-magnetic wave hazard box they watch by the seconds, although it did strike me as pure insanity.
But add a little self-centeredness to it all, and viola! You have your own scream box. Which doesn't really care if u give a hoot about guys which look more feminine than the average girl.

Why I give a sour face? It does stab me of the things people do, and unnoticingly produce and show. through my eyes, where the living souls around are prized at first place for everything I do, it just breaks my heart that some people in this world would give you up anyday, for what? For posters, magazines, in other words, coloured and highly pixellated paper. They'd give you up,maybe just an hour each day, and every other day. For those processed dead trees.

Not truly Unnerving you might say? Yet when the horror comes, oh the real world. You just sit and wonder. Why don't these idiots go and beg the pulp on the paper for help. Since they survived without air, without water, with just the pulp, why can't they survive now? Then why look for a living, breathing piece of real flesh that actually cares for you even when you don't? That actually knows you when you don't know yourself?
Self-centeredness. I define it: when the world you live revolves around you. But everything in the world is already dead. Yet,all you care, is tt it still goes round and round and round.

This, strikes me.


Chipped @ 6:18 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis