Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Friday, August 7, 2009

Hmm..national day celebration tday. It actually went pretty good. :) although the beginning was quite boring up at th hall,& I felt like puking th whole time til I ran back t th hall after receiving th award.

I guess th thing tt really touched me tday was tt daddy came down. Maybe it hurt me too. Seeing him so lifeless, so tired.. Yet he came to watch me. It seemed like an uneven trade. And this time it wasn't uneven towards my side. Thank you daddy (:

Ah,thank u simin for making us run all over the place. Again, my guts thank u (: I rly needed tt run.

Lastly, thank you hls for the hug. X)


Chipped @ 8:47 AM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis