Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Sunday, September 13, 2009
not again

I really don't know how t react. This is th second time you've done this to me. do you actually care what's going on in my life? Well, I never asked for that deep; but even when I was in pain you blatantly showed ignorance. Not once, but twice. And this time (if not for todays message) I don't know how to feel abt you anymore.
Enough that you weren't listening to me when I told you my granddad passed away - or the fact you actually laughed after that; feigning you heard & even told me th way I said it was humorous.
And just last night...
Sigh. I don't want to go on.

I thank the Lord for teaching me how to love, to be passionate for those without passion. And yet,I often ask why I have to hurt because I love.
Really, I hope someday you'll see, the only true love in this world. Because until then it'll be a burden on my heart. And not until then, will you understand my heart, understand me.


Chipped @ 7:17 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis