Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Saturday, November 21, 2009
down down down

You saw me.. And covered your face in shame. If you were ashamed of yourself, why do what you do?
You make me feel like quite a failure. One year. Passed and gone, now I know what I've done so far wasn't enough..it seems all I did was to give you a conscience.

I wanted to believe she saw wrong, and it wasn't you. Why couldn't you stare through me and pretend you knew me not? It would be a sold story because you looked not like the girl I knew.
But you had to look into my eyes and turn away.


Chipped @ 6:54 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis