Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halfway through

Almost there, almost there. Jiayou!

The way he talked about them made my heart melt.. The love of a father for his children. The outward expression of it just formed tears in my eyes. I've never seen/heard anything like that. Just those few sentences..even now as I recall it, the physical world becomes blurred. Maybe its something I've longed for, or dreamed of. Something different than the current situation. The gentleness of his tone and eyes full of pure love when he looked at them,one across the table and one by his side as he spoke. "Some may think he's just being naughty. But I know him. He's just not aware.. I think he is a great friend." "J? She's just a gem."
Jealousy maybe a tinsy bit. But more than not, I feel so honored to be able to witness that, to be told that. Because as I saw, I began to realise. If he loved so much as that, what more God's love for me! It's no lie now, love, does indeed overflow from the heart from Him. After all that is said, no wonder he's the pastor of my church ;)

Lord I want to recommit my life to you. All that has been happening these few weeks, I thank You. Also for those friends You've blessed me with, to bring Your word to bless me with again! I pray for strength for all who live by Your name in this period of pressure and stress, that You will guide us and lead us through this difficult path. I pray also that we may all remember that all we do, we do for Your Name and glory, not for ourselves.
Amen!


Chipped @ 10:22 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis