Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Saturday, November 28, 2009
open house+soccer

Cedar open house! Haha my mom had humorous talks with kuku cedarians whom I don't think at tt point knows that what they're saying is of no encouragement for anyone to go to cedar. My brother amused everyone. Haha he saw the cpr by red cross & went,"kiss, mama, kiss!"
In the meanwhile, THE SECOND INDOOR SPORTS HALL IS AWESOME. Hahaha had many laughs there. Got scared by the loudspeakers..oh it has like spectator stands and SHOWER AREAS. (: the only thing is tt it has only 2 sinks& is on the 4th floor. The auditorium was fancy too; Like a cinema, with the flipping seats!
Then again, the homely feeling has disappeared with our gardens and old clocktower and parade square. The shocking flag raising is also no longer where it used to be..
Nonetheless, it was good to be back (:

Soccer felt so good. Even though the team didn't play well,got thrashed by under-14 yr olds, got scolded. It still felt good. (: I think cos its been a long time Since I ran.. The people there were pretty awesome too. I got totally played on man, fell for one of their tricks right frm the beginning. Made me think one of the girls was a dsa,then I asked her so many qns bout her sch cos it didn't add up.. She's frm nanyang yet took O lvls.
Haha the header I did on pitch fixed my neck I think. But must admit, I felt very blur. Didn't know whr t stand and all!
But overall it was great. The dinner was enjoyable (: somehow it felt like I knew them f very long, ah well. Sports binds people ;)

Labels:



Chipped @ 10:30 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis