Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Sunday, November 22, 2009
The Quest! (quack)

ah it was such a tiring day! Totally ran my legs off. Hahaha it was fun, but really, spent so much on transport!

Whew. Lets see.. Fort canning, Bedok, bedok, pasir ris, east coast. Healthzone, SAM, pasir ris. D:

Thanks EUNICE, DANAE, NAOMI AND DEAREST BALD BANANA for making it survive-able. ((: Friday WWW and another day botak jones maybe?

Gah. I feel so dead now. Silly pants kept feeling like it was dropping and stuck t my legs D: dunno how some of them survive wearin jeans. okay..I'm dropping off any moment now...


Chipped @ 10:34 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis