Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Thursday, December 17, 2009
pastaaa

Yuppp I officially stepped into the kitchen to COOK today! Hohoho! (with much help from Baldy and nemma heh) yes. We had to visit the supermarket THREE TIMES before we got all th ingredients.
First time, we got for pasta.
Second, we ran thr to get lettuce for salad and meatballs cos our pasta was cooking halfway.
Third, cos we mistook cabbage for lettuce. /:

Cooks, I doubt we were meant to be.

I've been hooked onto Little Nonya. Must stop. Cos I've so much to do!!! Holidays almost halfway over ): hoping for the best this christmas celebration this sunday! Gotta prepare.


Chipped @ 10:01 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis