Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Crown of vine leaves...or thorns?

Looking for Bio ia material now. Pretty draining.
Okay basically, I had training today! Clara Ko is super hyper active. She's proud to be called Autistic by her peers. ...
Haha but awesome stuff we did, doing flips on the pull up bars, climbing pillars and (she) jumping down from the balcony onto the air con vents 2 floors down.

For class today, we covered more differentiation of trigo functions as well as exponential functions. Bio, we covered breathing. Econs, we did a drq practice on aggregate demand and aggregate supply. and lastly chemistry we started the worksheet on acids and bases!

I need to start getting my concentration back. I'm never going to get anything done at the rate I'm doing my work and the motivation I'm having. ;( its been weird these days. Been meeting up with people, telling stories, giving advice. I'm not sure if the advice I'm giving, which they willingly accept, is what is right, or is what God wants.

God, teach me to say the right things.


Chipped @ 10:07 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis