Friday, January 28, 2011 Hey Soul Sista!
Whirlwind of... assignments. I met SBT with his son this morning while walking to school. Urgh hope I can finish my EE soon.
Tomorrows d-day! Actually, what I really admire the group of students who initiated this is due to their unswerving commitment to this project. Yes, the children are important and are the main reason for the carnival, but without these people, there would not be any of these organizations for the children. There will always be children who are needy, always will have those who are willing to donate, but where will you find people who challenge each other to do something this big?
My title for today's blog post is the song I'm listening to...sung by Leon! Heh heh found his cover version on youtube. Not bad, but he can sing much better!
Quote of the day, "look at him, he's so restless without _____, fiddling with the projector screen."
Chipped @ 7:59 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter