Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Monday, January 24, 2011
i like you. you're weird.

Haha I love the title. So apt.

Anyway i went for jogging this morning with AMANDAA gLEEE. Serious case of miscommunication going on last night, Sorry Vanessa :( wish you were there with us. Had prata at lower piercee and then we had a nice long chat, about our lives, about our families.. It was great. :) Break from IB as if I havent had enough.

Carnival Hope is comingggg!! Heh heh looking forward to it so. :))

BYL is playing now.. eeuurgh. Somehow I love the song. And again I don't like it. I'm over you, but I still care. Too much. But you don't know it. Quirky how I found the last post card you gave to me in a dump area I'd never dream of finding it in.

you still make my belly flip when I see what you've been doing,still laugh when i read of the retarded things you do and say.

Labels:



Chipped @ 6:21 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis