Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
New year!

Hello blog, long time no see

It's been a new year, for 17 years. I wonder what I'll learn this year. School has been manageable thus far (it's been 2 weeks!) and I've been staying focused. Hopefully that will last long :D I really want to do well this year. I feel that I've not been doing enough, not reaching my potential. And definitely, I'd like to show that that's what I have, in my last year of schooling in a local school.

Anyway, this is my new years resolutions!
1. To read the bible, and pray. Set MORE time out for the Lord :)
2. Watch what I say, what I hear and what I see (when possible)
3. To blog about new things I learn that are interesting!
4. To study. :P

Alright! That's about it. Going to Nai Nai's house tomorrow to do some baking of kuehbangkek! Haha and most probably Baldy's going to join me :) Ran a total of 4km in 26 minutes today with Clara, Baldy and Joseph. Feeling satisfied :D :D

Cheers! Hope to come back and blog soon :)


P.s. I just made the blog open. So see how things go

Labels:



Chipped @ 7:15 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis