Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
CCA fair

We've done it. We've succeeded. The fair was fair. We have 32 girls who signed up to try out trug.
Now what.
So absorbed with problems of the present, with worries of the future, we're lost when we achieved this crazy goal of getting as many girls as we can. I guess we didn't expect this many.

I don't know why. "Everything I touch becomes vile!"
Yes Hedda. What do I do now, that what I have controlled and maneuvered to become has lost its primary purpose. Play a frenzied melody? Continue beautifully? I can't decide. I'm not cut out to do this kind of thing.


Hmm you know, a few days ago. I was thinking to myself, what do people find 'funny'?
For young children, like my brother and sister, something that is taboo, something that is usually said to be shameful is something funny. Using words that are always given a displeasing eye from an adult gives them the tickles.

How about youths? Language starts to play a role. Making puns out of people's names..making a joke out of other people..everything to do with someone else is funny. Or is it?

Adults. I rarely find one that is funny. They laugh when they're given the cue to laugh.

Talking about adults, my neighbor 2 houses away is having a party and the mob in his house are yelling away in hokkien. When someone yells 'WAHLAOEH' they burst into laughter.
What a clown. And they shouldn't be this audible at 11 pm at night.

oh well. Back to math port! :)


Chipped @ 10:38 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis