Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Sunday, February 6, 2011
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge.

He took a week to make the moon and the stars, sun and earth and jupiter and mars..

He took one word to make the sun shine for milleniums,
For the Jumbo Jupiter to exist.

But He's using years to make you and me;
Seems like He's spending the time, to make us perfect.
Because, just because,
we're His children.
We're more precious than any of these magnificent creations
More beautiful than the night sky

I had a super TOK sermon today, about knowledge vs wisdom. It's true I guess - we're suffering from information gap, but with information overload.

Man: Sir, tell me your secret to your large success.
Super Big CEO: Son, good decisions, good decisions.
Man: Hmm, yes, but, how do you make good decisions?
CEO: Son, experience, experience.
Man: I know i know. But how do you gain experience?
CEO: Son, bad decisions, bad decisions.


Chipped @ 2:23 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis