EE draft TOK draft WL essay Math Port (practice) Math ex 8 - 12 Bio design IA Chem design IA Bio Tutorial Econs essay Revise Econs bio Chem King lear commentary.......all this worth: 20% english A1, math and chem overall marks, 24% Bio overall marks, predicted grades for early University application. And did I mention? A chance to de-register for the IB exams if TOK and EE not completed.
It's due when I go back to school next tuesday.
Happy me.
What makes me happier is the angel of a sister is sulking in bed the whole entire day due to breaking a piece of china in her first job. Great. Break something and never be asked to lift a finger again. Just like what my brother did, spilling his half his cup of milk and saying he finished drinking it...after I mopped the floor.
Anyway, lets just hope my mind will be set to ease when I go for steamboat later. Please let it be. Cos i'm so fuming inside i feel like water jets are going to come out of my ears. or eyes.
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter
Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti
Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis