Saturday, February 12, 2011 King Lear
HOWDIE HO I FINISHED KING LEAR TODAY I'M SO HAPPY.
But, watched the play hehe. The movie was awesome, the acting and everything was so real, it made my hair stand and i teared (and winced alot too!). The play is really meaningful, but very dramatized.
The human nature, is to fight against human nature.
It's much about the lies of what we see, hear and feel. Much of the truth in life is shown through madness. This reminds me of a quote I saw yesterday outside the TOK staff room,"a madman is not a man without reason. It's a man with nothing but his reason."
True, true. :)
~
I had swim meet yesterday, swam 50m freestyle!
Haha it was quite a joke. I got 3rd.... Out of 3! XD But I was expecting it, since I was the only one who had not warmed up beforehand, and also got off to a bad start...Kinda dived in parallel to the water surface. Ouch. :( Had a huge headache after that (along with cramping thighs and water in my eye which still had contact lenses on :P)
Okay I've gotten the 'go' signal from my maria angelica so i'm gonna start on my tok presentation soon, wish me good luck!! And when I've read the King lear a second time, I'll try and get good quotes to put up :D
God bless!
Chipped @ 7:57 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.
+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All
clayeor:
You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray
K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.
Free Hit Counter