Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
There's too much abalone.

Just got back from grandma's place. And I must say, my moods much lighter, although I didnt touch the King Lear I brought at all and wasted my time watching america's got talent.

Somehow, I felt cheery, doing mopping again at MaMa's house. I was preparing the foods, laying them out, then had to sweep the floor and mop the back 4 times although everyone else was already tucking in to the food. I felt happy...
because my mom was happy, doing the same as I was. 2 of us were helping out, and 2 of us stayed to clean up the (huge) outdoor kitchen when everyone went to eat what we had helped prepare. Talking to my mom while doing the chores made me enjoy doing it, I didn't even feel like going to eat. I wanted to stay, to keep on going on. Keep on being bright and light, ironically doing what I complained about just hours before.

Going to the table for the 'gina's' , extremely overcrowded, I flashed back on the 1 hour ride I had with Dad. Yes, it was a stressful 1 hour of being on zero petrol on a crowded expressway, but it was a very enjoyable time. One of the really blue-moon chances I had to have Dad's attention away from his work and have a fun conversation with him (not on my work). And looking at his behavior in the later part of the day, that one hour was also very much a stresgon for him :)

Thank You, God. For letting me remember that although there may be millions of things happening around me, things that seem unfair, things that seem unsure, there'll always be someone there you have given unto me to make things bright and sunny again. Thank you for giving me great role models in my life to help in shaping me to be a good friend, and a good family member.

Have a pleasant chinese New Year friends,
Peace Out.


Chipped @ 10:53 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis