Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Friday, July 1, 2011
exams;

heh english paper today was terrible. aweful. die. haha

Anyway, I should get down to do TOK. After today, it's history! :D I've been playing wayyy too much.

My heart tells me that I think you're really cool, and I like you for that. But then, I know in my head that we're not to be, cos we clash in the way we think. Sigh. Haha oh well, thank God for the opportunity to have a friend like you. At least I can tick my to-do list of talking and getting to know my orientation eye-candy uh!

Hahaha I just played with my sisters facebook. :P Veryy funn.

I'm smelly. Still havent' bathed after playing touch today. euyuck .Ohwell i should bathe now.

I WILL FIND YOUR TWITTER BACK. :[
and yes. if i could, I'd drop everything to be in the rain with you. I dont know if you still know that I care. As a friend.

Labels:



Chipped @ 5:30 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis