Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Saturday, August 20, 2011

I was just deleting and sorting my old mail and I came across an email that was the results of my sec 2 streaming process. I was just about to sort it into another folder, when I saw something unusual...

RESULTS OF STREAMING EXERCISE 2007

We would like to inform you that you have been allocated Option 1B in the Secondary 2 Streaming Exercise 2007.

You would be doing the following subjects in Secondary 3 2008:

· English Language

· Mother Tongue / Higher Mother Tongue (where applicable)

· Mathematics

· Additional Mathematics

· Chemistry

· Biology

· Social Studies with Literature Elective

· Geography


Geography and Literature Elective??? NO WAY. I can't even remember that I was posted there! I thought I was posted straight to Triple science...I couldn't believe it for the next 20 minutes haha my mind was trying so hard to recall. Man, what would have happened if I hadn't changed combi? I might not be where I am now.


Praise be to the Lord, for He is good!! :))



Chipped @ 7:24 PM
disclaimer:
HELLO.
There's really nothing much to disclaim actually.

+I'm giving You my heart,
all it is within
I lay it all down
for the sake of You, my King+
I Surrender All

clayeor:

You are the Potter,
I am the clay
Mould me and change me,
this is what I pray

K.
Threesome Undersome<3
I live for You, my King.

Web Site Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter

friender:

Pizza Hut
My mom
Your mom
Bob the builder
Postman Pat
Yours truly
Dad
Alibaba
Barney
Elmo
Your worst nightmare
My grandma
Your grandpa
Chicken nugget
Spaghetti

musicker:



tagboarder:

creditter:

Designer : Kookies
Coding references are from: Le. Romantique & Daybeforemisery(yarlythestarfish)
Brushes from: Aethereality
Textures from: Hybird Genesis